Being negative is not a done deal by Don Ingwerson, Pacific Health Perspectives


Why do some people seem so unhappy while others seem generally happy and able to take negative experiences in stride? And what effect do these two different attitudes toward life have on one’s health? Huffington Post Health Editor Kate Bratskeir addressed one aspect of these questions when she commented in the article “The Habits of Supremely Happy People” that 60% of happiness is determined by outside factors and the other 40% is up to us. Read more


Previous perspectives shared

Healing talks & testimonials

More about Christian Science


For the media - If you’re a member of the media in Southern California (blogger, reporter, editor, producer) who’s looking for someone to answer your questions, here's someone who can respond to your interview requests and answer any and all of your questions about Christian Science or The Church of Christ, Scientist. Contact Don Ingwerson at 949-494-5071 or go to csinsocal.com/contact.