Give your child the support and spiritual foundation they need to succeed in life. Get involved at your local church and support your student's spiritual learning through Sunday School. Sign up for Christian Science publications, online resources and more for young adults, teens, pre-teens & children.
You are invited to visit a Sunday School at a Christian Science Church in your area. Classes are open to students of all faiths up to the age of 20.
Children and teens quickly discover that prayer can help them in their daily lives with school work, getting along with others, dealing with competition, healing sports injuries and much more.
- They learn more about their relationship to God, and connect with other young people who want God to be a part of their life.
- It's fun to learn about the Bible and how it relates to what's happening now.
- Students get inspiration and ideas from Christ Jesus' teachings.
- They enjoy being in an open and non-judgmental atmosphere.
- They take time to think about what's important in life and where they're headed.
- Students discover spiritual ways to view love, happiness, success, health.
Students love learning about God.
They help bring in their Sunday School
sandwich board sign after church.
They join in summer Bible
Discovery Camp for ages 3 - 11
Sunday School grads share their experiences
Sponsored by the Christian Science Church & Sunday School in La Jolla, CA (4th Church of Christ, Scientist, San Diego) and Discovery Bound
Article collections for kids and teens are available on JSH-Online. Read and listen to how kids and teens are demonstrating the truths of Christianity and Christian Science in their daily lives. The collections are free, perfect for sharing in Sunday School, and available for download on JSH-Online.
Buena Vista, Colorado
Vancouver BC, Canada
Scholarships & Camp Funding
Schools & College Residences
- Asher House Los Angeles
- Berkeley Hall School
- Clairbourn School
- Daycroft School Foundation
- The Link School
- Principia School and College
Summer Camps and Other Christian Science Youth Activities are operated independent of the church.