1st Church of Christ, Scientist
The Coronado Church was designed by the noted California architect, Irving Gill, in 1928. The cornerstone for the building was laid June 6 and the first Sunday service was held December 3rd of that same year. The Church was dedicated free of debt on October 31, 1937. On Sunday, June 15, 1980 the Coronado Historical Association dedicated the Church as a historical landmark.
Come to a public talk on Christian Science and healing prayer