Welcome! Your church Executive Board, Clerk, Lecture Committee, and Joint Media Representative will find helpful information provided by the CS Joint Media Committee of Southern California in this special section on our joint Southern California website.
What is the CS Joint Media Committee of Southern California? The Joint Media Committee is an important outreach and healing arm of the Christian Science branch churches and societies of Southern California. The Committee supports and facilitates activities that individual churches would not be able to maintain on their own. Representatives from churches and societies in SoCal serve on the committee.
- Find out more about the Joint Media Committee. Visit our webpage.
- Bylaws of Joint Media Committee. PDF
- What are the duties of the Joint Media Reps from branch churches and societies? See details.
- Replay of Joint Media Rep meeting via Zoom & slide deck. View now.
- Summary of church contributions for Joint Media Reps reference. Summary
- Desk announcement exchange. Share
- Email news. See samples.
- Websites and social media. Links and intro video.
Prayer That Heals Online Outreach Intro. Find out more about the healing resources available on our Southern California websites and social media. Watch video.
How to improve your church and reading room Google listing. Find out how to improve your Google search listing and your Google maps listing. You can enhance them with photos and information that will be helpful to people looking for information about your church. You can suggest an edit, add photos and post reviews. Instructions
How to create and update a church website on PrayerThatHeals.org. See details
How to publicize your lectures and special events on PrayerThatHeals.org. Complete this form or enter your information under Contact Us, and email a PDF of your flyer.
Information on Joint Media Facebook advertising for SoCal lectures. See details.
- Information on Joint Media Facebook advertising for SoCal church services, Sunday school or reading rooms. See details.
Please check back often. Information and instructions may change at any time.