Need healing? You've come to the right place!
This week's Christian Science Bible Lesson is Doctrine of Atonement
More about the
Hear the weekly Bible Lesson at Christian Science church services. Find a church
Come to a talk on healing prayer
|Ventura, CA - Healing for Ventura & Ojai: Love without limit, Life without fear - Apr 21, Sat 1:00 PM - Fujiko Signs, Speaker PRINT...|
|Solvang-Buellton, CA - Spiritual Christianity that restores health - Apr 28, Sat 11:00 AM - Kari Mashos, Speaker Restoration...|
|Escondido, CA - Counteracting terrorism - the global reach of prayer - Apr 29, Sun 2:00 PM - Kari Mashos, Speaker A topic our...|
|Long Beach, CA (Lakewood) - Never alone: How spiritual ideas work in us - May 5, Sat 11:00 AM - Melanie Wahlberg, Speaker...|
More Speakers - View by date and by county
View a talk online
How to connect
- Find love and support on your spiritual journey.
- The Mother Church is located in Boston, MA, and branch churches worldwide invite you to Sunday services and Wednesday testimony meetings.
- Mary Baker Eddy, the founder of Christian Science, defines Church as: "The structure of Truth and Love; whatever rests upon and proceeds from divine Principle."
- Relax and pray away from the pressures of every-day life
- Read and buy the Bible, Science and Health with Key to the Scriptures and other Christian Science writings
- Ask attendants questions about healing prayer
Inspiration any time, anywhere - available 24/7
Listen by phone
- Weekly Bible Lesson - Press 1
- El Heraldo in Spanish - Press 2
- Daily Lift - Press 3
- Sentinel Programs - Press 4
This phone line is hosted by the Christian Science Churches and Reading Rooms in SoCal where you will find love and support on your spiritual journey!
Healing perspectives on
topics in the news
Watch for new links weekly for a spiritual approach to what's happening in our communities and the world.
Overcoming loneliness through prayer - A Christian Science Perspective from The Christian Science Monitor
A woman shares how the dark clouds of loneliness lifted as she opened her heart to God’s love
Being connected with others – a normal desire of the heart – is widely considered to be a fundamental human need. In my case, I found there was a deeper, spiritual need underlying this human need. Read more on csmonitor.com.
More articles on news page
LISTEN ONLINE OR BY PHONE
Listen by phone 24/7 - Call 323-543-8600
Local broadcast schedule